- Typically a two day, one night backpacking trip to Sunol Regional Park.
- We took the northern route through Canyon View/McCorkle to get to the site which is a scenic and steep and the southern road back as a loop. Which is about 6.55 miles total round trip.
- Reservations are through Reserve America.
- Request 5+ parking passes.
- There is only one Campsite we get: Stars Rest as it's the only Group Site that will hold a large Group 30 max.
- As of 2018, it was $38 to reserve one night.
- Anyone over 12 will need to buy a Trail Permit (which is also a map) for $2 this permit lasts for 1 year.
Click HERE for current weather forecast.
Directions to 1895 Geary Rd, Sunol, CA
Click HERE for Google map directions.