Uniform and handbook
When you first join Troop 722 you should receive a Troop 722 cap, 722 patch, Fleur de Lys patch, BSA San Francisco Council patch, Class B shirt and the Scout handbook. You earn the neckerchief and slide by camping five nights with the Troop.
Where to get stuff
The East Bay Scout Shop is located at 1001 Davis St. in San Leandro. They're open from 9am-6pm Mon-Fri, 9am-4:30pm Sat and closed Sun. This is where you can purchase all Scout-specific stuff like uniforms, patches, handbooks, and things like that in addition to general camping gear. Troop 722 also has a used uniform bank that may have clothes that fit.
Use the Uniform Checklist to see what you need and where the patches should be located on your uniform. You should have the following:
- Uniform Long or short-sleeve shirt (khaki)
- Shoulder epaulets (forest green)
- San Francisco Bay Area Council shoulder patch (provided by the troop)
- Troop 722 unit patch (provided by the troop)
- Fleur de Lys patch
- Convertible pants or shorts (forest green)
- Boy Scout web belt and buckle (some pants have the belt and buckle built in)
- Olive drab socks
- Class B Troop 722 t-shirt (provided by the troop)